- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 handful of baby spinach leaves
- ½ tablespoon acai powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or a milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon pea protein powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 handful raw nuts of your choice (I used almonds)
- A sprinkle of pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until well combined and smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and decorate with the toppings – alternatives to the above include goji berries, extra chia seeds, raw cacao nibs, coconut flakes or stewed/poached fruit.