- 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil
- 1/2 leek, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cauliflower, chopped roughly
- 1 broccoli, chopped roughly
- 1 litre salt reduced vegetable stock
- Melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan on a medium to high heat.
- Add the leek and garlic and cook until the leek softens.
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and vegetable stock, reduce to a low heat and simmer until all veggies are soft.
- Blend with a bar-mix until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Serve with low fat sour cream or natural yoghurt.