- 4 oranges
- 4 rows organic raw dark chocolate (I used Loving Earth 72%).
- Wash the oranges then slice finely, skin on.
- To dehydrate the oranges (if you don’t have a dehydrator) place the orange slices on a baking paper lined tray and place in an oven at 90 degrees for 4-5 hours, or until dry/dehydrated. Allow to cool.
- Break the chocolate into individual squares.
- Boil a saucepan of water. Place the chocolate in a bowl over the boiling water and stir continuously until melted.
- Dip half of the orange slices in the melted chocolate then place on baking paper until the chocolate has set.
Serve on their own or as an impressive accompaniment to any dessert.