- 1 and a 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 free range eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened) or a milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- The juice & zest from one orange
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl (you will likely need to melt the coconut oil before combining it with the other ingredients).
Whisk all ingredients until fluffy then cook in batches using extra coconut oil.
I serve these with @fiveamorganics Greek yoghurt and extra fresh orange pieces.
Dairy free option – serve with @coyo_is_coconuts instead of plain Greek yoghurt.