- 600 grams firm white fish fillets, chopped into 2cm cubes
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 long red chillies, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried curry leaves
- 400ml can of reduced fat coconut milk
- 1.5 cups reduced salt chicken stock
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup cubed sweet potato (optional)
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves (to serve)
- Melt and heat oil in a large saucepan over a low-medium heat.
- Add ginger and chillies and cook until softened, stirring continuously. This should take approximately 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder and stir until combined and aromatic.
- Add coconut milk, curry leaves, sweet potato and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce to a low heat and simmer uncovered for approximately 20 minutes.
- Add fish, spinach leaves, lime juice and fish and continue to simmer until the fish is cooked through. This should take approximately 2 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice, recipe below.
- 3/4 of a whole cauliflower
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor and blend until the cauliflower becomes the size of rice (be careful not to over-blend as the mixture will become creamy).
- Transfer to a microwave safe dish and cover.
- Microwave on high for approximately 4 minutes or until soft. Do not add water.
- Once cooked, fluff the cauliflower with a fork and serve.