- 2 x skinless salmon fillets (approx. 300 grams)
- 150 grams mixed spinach leaves and rocket
- 1 bunch broccolini , steamed
- ½ avocado, chopped
- 10 grams pepita seeds
- 10 grams sunflower seeds
- 10 grams raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 20 grams goji berries
- 10 grams ground flax seed
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- ½ a lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pan fry the salmon fillets in a non-stick pan with no oil (the oil released from the salmon as it cooks will be enough), until nicely browned on both sides – this takes approximately two minute per side.
- Combine the lemon juice and olive oil in a jar and shake until combined.
- Place the salad leaves, broccolini, seeds, nuts, goji berries and orange in a large mixing bowl and combine gently. Pour over the dressing.
- Arrange the salad leaves in two bowls and place the salmon fillets on top. Sprinkle with the chopped avocado and extra walnuts for added crunch.