Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup plain buckinis (I used Loving Earth)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 and a 1/4 cups dates, chopped roughly
- 2 cups cashews (soaked for at least 4 hours prior)
- ¼ cup coconut nectar or an alternative sweetener (i.e. coconut sugar)
- 1 cup mixed fresh or frozen berries (I used a combo of frozen blueberries and raspberries).
- 2 tablespoons Acai Powder (optional) – I used Bioglan
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or coconut paste
- Pinch of Himalayan rock salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- To make the base, combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined. If the mixture doesn’t stick together when pressed together with your fingers add more dates until it does.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a springform round cake tin and refrigerate while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture over the base and smooth out until nicely even.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours then store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh berries.
- Enjoy x