This crunchy granola never fails to impress. It is refined sugar-free, full of healthy fats and rich in beta-glucan, naturally helping to lower cholesterol re-absorption.
Makes a big batch!
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 120 grams raw macadamias
- 150 grams raw almonds
- 120 grams pistachios
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Pinch Himalayan rock salt
- Place the nuts in a food processor and blend until roughly chopped.
- Transfer the nuts to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds and salt and stir until well combined.
- Melt the coconut oil and stir through the dry mixture until well combined.
- Spread the muesli evenly onto a baking paper lined baking tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes to ensure the muesli is evenly browned.
- Serve with natural Greek yoghurt and fresh berries.
- Store in an air tight container.
Quick Swaps for dietary requirements:
- For FODMAP friendly, omit the pistachios and replace with any other nuts except for cashews.
- For Dairy-Free, serve with coconut yoghurt (for e.g. Coyo).
- For Gluten Free, use gluten-free oats or quinoa flakes.