Makes two parfaits
This breakfast beauty is layered with homemade granola, fresh mango, coconut yoghurt, blueberries, almonds & flaked coconut. You can of course swap the fruit, nuts and yoghurt to suit your own taste and dietary preferences.
My version is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, vegan and of course, totally delicious and nourishing! Make the night before for a quick and nutritious breakfast that can be eaten on the run if needed.
- 1 – 1.5 cups gluten free granola or muesli (my healthy granola recipe is here)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 fresh mango
- 1 cup yoghurt (I use Coyo is Coconuts Yoghurt alternative)
- ½ cup raw almonds (or any nut of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons organic flaked coconut
- Peel the mango and chop the flesh into small squares.
- Divide the granola evenly between two jars.
- Layer the mango on top of the granola, followed by some of the yoghurt, then the blueberries, the rest of the yoghurt, the almonds and finally the flaked coconut on top. Of course any layering order is fine!
- Additional toppings – pumpkin seeds, chopped dried fruit, goji berries, extra nuts and fresh fruit.