Gluten free, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- 1 cup raw macadamias
- ½ cup organic coconut flakes
- ½ cup organic medjool dates, pips removed and roughly chopped
- 5 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 squares organic 70% dark chocolate (optional)
- Place the macadamias, dates, almond meal, vanilla paste, and cinnamon in a food processor and blitz until smooth, creamy and well blended.
- Shape the mixture into little balls (the mixture will make approx 10-12 balls).
- Pour the coconut flakes onto a plate and roll each ball into the coconut flakes until evenly covered.
- Cover a dinner plate with baking paper and place each ball onto the plate. If you wish to omit the chocolate, skip to step 7.
- Place the chocolate in a small bowl and melt in the microwave (or stove top if preferred).
- Using a teaspoon, gently zig zag the melted chocolate across all of the balls.
- Place in the fridge until set and ready to eat (at least 10 minutes).
- Enjoy! x