If you LOVE lamingtons, this recipe is for you. I think you’ll be surprised by just how much these bliss balls taste like the real thing, minus the refined nasties. For those with dietary restrictions, these bliss balls are dairy free, gluten free and vegan x
Makes 19 bliss balls
- 10 medjool dates, pitted and cut in half
- 1/3 cup LSA (can be replaced with almond meal)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1.5 tablespoon organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- pinch Himalayan rock salt
- 19 frozen or fresh raspberries
- desiccated coconut for rolling (approx 1/3 cup)
- If time permits, pre-soak the raw almonds in a bowl of water for at least 30 minutes then drain well.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until crumbly and well combined. The mixture should hold together when pressed between your fingers. If the mixture does not stick together add another date or two and process again.
- Roll the mixture into evenly sized balls. When making each ball, roll the mixture into a ball, split in half, add a raspberry in the centre then reform each a ball.
- Roll each ball in the coconut until evenly covered.
- Refrigerate for approx 20 mins before serving.
- Enjoy x