Inspired by Arnott’s mint slice biscuits, these bliss balls will satisfy your choc biscuit craving without the huge amounts of fat and sugar. Team with a cup of peppermint tea for a tasty and nourishing snack, perfect for getting you through the 3pm slump! Gluten and dairy free, vegan friendly.
Makes 9 – 10 Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 6 medjool dates, pips removed
- 1 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- Pinch Himalayan rock salt
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder, Du Chocolat sugar free drinking cocoa, chopped nuts or flaked coconut for rolling.
Place the cashews in a food processor and blend until they form a crumbly texture. Leave a few lumps for a little crunch.
- Add the medjool dates and blend until the mixture comes together, forming a sticky dough like consistency.
- Add the peppermint essence, rock salt and cacao powder and blend again until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into evenly sized balls and set aside.
- Place the coating of your choice on a dinner plate and roll the balls in the coating until evenly covered.
- Place the balls in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving. These balls are best served chilled.
- Enjoy x