Go no further than these Salted Caramel Bliss Balls to satisfy those sweet cravings! Gluten-free, dairy-free and suitable for vegans to boot x
Makes 11 Balls
- ½ cup raw unsalted cashews
- ½ cup raw unsalted macadamias
- 6 medjool dates, pips removed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Pinch Himalayan rock salt
- Place the cashews and macadamias in a food processor and blend until they form a crumbly texture. Leave a few lumps for a little crunch.
- Add the dates and blend until the mixture comes together, forming a sticky dough like consistency.
- Add the vanilla essence and rock salt and blend again until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into evenly sized balls and set aside.
- Place the coconut on a dinner plate and roll the balls in the coconut until evenly covered.
- Place the balls in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. These balls are best served chilled.
- Enjoy x