This creamy cauliflower salad provides a lighter alternative to a traditional potato salad without sacrificing on texture and taste. Enjoy this perfect addition to your next summer BBQ.
- One whole cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 free-range eggs, boiled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Spray extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup natural Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grainy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon natvia or stevia granules
- Pinch of Himalayan rock salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan forced).
- Place the cauliflower in a baking dish, spray with olive oil and roast for 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Place cauliflower aside to cool.
- Boil the eggs, peel eggs, and then allow to cool.
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the cauliflower, eggs, celery and dill to a large mixing bowl. Add the dressing and mix gently until well combined.
- Serve and enjoy! x