Looking for a yummy fruity punch to serve at Xmas lunch? This lighter take on the traditional Xmas version will be sure to hit the spot. While this is a mocktail version, the recipe also works a treat with the addition of champagne, vodka or gin.
Makes approx. 9 cups
- The juice from one lemon
- 1 litre 100%, no added sugar fruit juice of your choice
- 625 mls sparkling mineral water
- 625 mls litre diet dry ginger ale
- ½ fresh pineapple, chopped into small squares
- ½ large mango, peeled and cut into squares
- 200 grams punnet strawberries (chopped into slices) or blueberries
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, roughly torn
- 1 cup ice cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl or jug and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with extra fresh mint and enjoy! x
Tip – Pour leftover punch into icy pole or ice cube trays and freeze for a chilled fruity treat.