Why settle for boring old sugary jam when you can enjoy this high fibre and protein packed version?
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsps. chia seeds
- 2 tbsps. water
- 2 tbsps. organic maple syrup or honey
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until well combined and smooth. If you prefer a chunkier jam, blitz only briefly.
- Transfer the mixture into a small saucepan and warm over a medium heat, stirring continuously until the mixture begins to boil. Reduce to a simmer and continue to stir continuously for 5 minutes. Leave to cool slightly.
- Store your jam in a mason jar with a lid and leave to set in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.