Enjoying omega-3 packed fish at least twice a week can reduce the risk of a range of diseases, from childhood asthma to cardiovascular disease. Expand your repertoire of healthy mid week dinners with this winning recipe.
- 2 salmon fillets (skin on or off)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Pinch Himalayan rock salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking paper lined tray and gently spoon the parsley mixture over the salmon fillets. Ensure the tops and sides are evenly covered.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Serve with fresh lemon wedges.
Image: Five seasons