• 2 cups Almond Meal
• ½ cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
• ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
• ½ cup low fat milk (or any milk of your choice)
• 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 pinch Himalayan rock salt
• 160 grams reduced fat cream cheese
• 1 and a ¼ cups pitted dates, chopped finely
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Lightly beat the eggs in a small bowl.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
4. Pour into a baking paper lined loose base cake pan.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes until cooked through.
6. To make the date cream, blend the chopped dates in a food processor until they form a paste consistency. Add the cream cheese gradually, continuing to blend until well combined and smooth.
7. Allow the cake to cool completely before icing with the date cream.
8. Decorate with extra walnuts and chopped dates.
9. Enjoy! x