Makes one pudding
- 5 tablespoons wholemeal self-raising flour
- 3 teaspoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 tablespoon Natvia (or an alternative natural sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen raspberries (I used frozen)
- 2 tablespoons skim milk or unsweetened almond milk (I used skim)
- 1 free range egg
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine flour, cacao, almond meal & Natvia in a mixing bowl.
- Add raspberries and stir to coat with dry ingredients.
- In another bowl whisk the milk, egg, oil and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and gently stir until combined (don’t overmix or the pudding will be tough).
- Spoon mixture into a mug and cook in microwave for 70-90 seconds or until pudding rises.
- Dust pudding with a little extra raw cacao powder and serve immediately.