Serves 4 – Gluten free
- 4 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 6 cups hot water
- 2 chicken breasts (all visible fat trimmed)
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cm ginger, grated
- 1 bok choy, chopped roughly
- 200 grams rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon red chilli, finely sliced
- Place miso, fish sauce, tamari, ginger, chilli and water in a saucepan over a high heat and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, add chicken and cook for 1 minute, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add bok choy, noodles and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Serve with extra chilli to taste.