- 2-3 zucchinis
- 400 grams chicken breast
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup packed basil
- 1/4 cup cashews
- The juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup cold pressed macadamia oil
To make the pesto, blend the spinach, basil, cashews, lemon juice, sea salt, pepper and macadamia oil until well combined.
To make the zucchini pasta, peel zucchinis into strips and lightly blanch in boiling water. Brown chicken and mushrooms, serve on top of zucchini pasta and serve with a big dollop of pesto and extra basil leaves & cashews sprinkled on top for crunch.